Present Your Research During the Meeting
- All attendees are welcome to submit poster abstracts. Deadline for poster abstract submission is September 15, 2019.
Two Poster Sessions This Year!
- Apply for one of the junior investigator oral presentations that will be given at the Symposium. The top abstracts, submitted by Sunday, September 1, 2019, will be selected and presenting authors will be notified no later than September 7, 2019.
- Applicants for poster presentations will be notified of acceptance no later than September 20, 2019.
- When completing the abstract submission process, you will be asked whether you would like to be considered for an oral presentation.
Awards of $300US, $200US, and $100US for the top three poster presentations given by trainees and young investigators.
Instructions – Submit an Abstract
Abstracts should be submitted by the presenting author. Additional authors can be noted on the abstract but do not list them on the submission site. This will help eliminate any confusion about who will be presenting the poster.
Abstracts should be formatted according to the following:
- Font type: Times New Roman or Arial
- Font Size: 11 or larger
- Margins: 1” all around
- Include all authors and their affiliations (underlining the presenting author)
- Include the poster title
- The abstract should be 1 page max.