This presentation has been pre-approved for continuing education credits. Please see below for specifics.
Continuing Medical Education Credits
This activity is approved for the following credit: AMA PRA Category .75 Credit™. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
The UPMC Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences (CCEHS) is implementing a new Continuing Education (CE) tracking system. The new system will be used to register, view, track, and manage continuing education activities. It is recommended that you create an account prior to the activity @ https://cce.upmc.com/.
- To enable the SMS texting feature, login to your account @ https://cce.upmc.com.
- If you are a new user, click “Register” to create a new account.
- Click the “Mobile” tab to add your ten-digit mobile phone.
- Receive credit instantly for this session by texting the following code: [6 LETTER SMS TEXT CODE FOR THIS SESSION] to 412-312-4424. Code provided at end of presentation/event.
- To access your credit transcript, login to the CCEHS Learning Portal, go to “My Account” then “My Activities” then “Session Credit.”
- Certificates will be available to download and stored for future reference in your “Session Credit.”
To answer common questions or for step by step instructions please visit the FAQs available on the CCEHS Learning Portal.
View event on CCEHS website here.
Continuing Education Units