This presentation has been pre-approved for continuing education credits. Please see below for specifics.
Continuing Medical Education Credits
This activity is approved for the following credit: AMA PRA Category .75 Credit™. Other health care professionals will receive a certificate of attendance confirming the number of contact hours commensurate with the extent of participation in this activity.
The UPMC Center for Continuing Education in the Health Sciences (CCEHS) is implementing a new Continuing Education (CE) tracking system. The new system will be used to register, view, track, and manage continuing education activities. It is recommended that you create an account prior to the activity @ https://cce.upmc.com/.
- To enable the SMS texting feature, login to your account @ https://cce.upmc.com.
- If you are a new user, click “Register” to create a new account.
- Click the “Mobile” tab to add your ten-digit mobile phone.
- Receive credit instantly for this session by texting the following code: [6 LETTER SMS CODE FOR THIS SESSION] to 412-312-4424. Code provided at end of presentation/event.
- To access your credit transcript, login to the CCEHS Learning Portal, go to “My Account” then “My Activities” then “Session Credit.”
- Certificates will be available to download and stored for future reference in your “Session Credit.”
To answer common questions or for step by step instructions please visit the FAQs available on the CCEHS Learning Portal.
View event on CCEHS website here.
Continuing Education Units
The University of Pittsburgh is an affirmative action, equal opportunity institution. Supported by the UPMC Center for Rehab Services and American Physical Therapy Association (APTA).
This presentation has been approved for .5 general CEUs.
If you live in the state of Pennsylvania, please request to receive PT CEU credits on the registration form. You will receive a Certificate of Completion based on verification of attendance to the event. If you did not express interest in CE credits during the registration process but meant to do so, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.