2020-2021 VIRTUAL SPEAKER SERIES
Meet the vanguard of Regenerative Rehabilitation – three renowned researchers/clinicians sharing insights destined to change future research and clinical practice.
⋅ Dr. Thomas Rando from the Stanford University School of Medicine (Nov. 20, 2020)
⋅ Dr. Lewis Wheaton from the Cognitive Motor Control Lab at the Georgia Institute of Technology (Jan. 15, 2021)
⋅ Dr. David Reinkensmeyer from the Samueli School of Engineering at University of California, Irvine (Feb. 26, 2021)
3 Reasons to Attend:
- Learn about the untapped potential of Regenerative Rehabilitation for advancing therapies and improving patient outcomes.
- Meet with the presentation speakers in a small group setting. Sign up for an exclusive opportunity to “Meet the Mentor” during a 30-minute follow-up session.
- Earn continuing education credits. To learn more, click here.
Who Should Attend:
- Clinicians: Occupational therapists, Physical therapists, Physiatrists, Athletic trainers, Sports medicine practitioners, Orthopaedic surgeons, and more!
- Academia: Scientists, Researchers, Faculty, Program Directors, Students, Trainees in the fields of regenerative medicine, engineering, robotics, physical medicine and rehabilitation, physical therapy and occupational therapy.
Friday, Nov. 20, 2020
Professor, Department of Neurology and Neurological Sciences
“Regeneration, Rejuvenation, and Rehabilitation: Multiple Pathways to Restoration”
Friday, Jan. 15, 2021
Associate Professor, School of Biological Sciences
Director, Cognitive Motor Control Laboratory
Georgia Institute of Technology